The Annual International Management Conference : Call for Papers
Submission Window : February 27 – June 20 ,2018
Conference : September 11-14, 2018
The 23rd Annual International Management Conference provides an important forum for interaction of different ideas in business and management between the academician, researchers, government and practitioners. It enhances the understanding of all functional areas of business and management. This conference offers an outlet for high quality refereed research on all aspects of business and management.
The theme of the conference is: THE KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY
Submission of full papers
Full papers should be submitted taking into account the following format:
1. Each submission should be related to the major theme or at least one of the sub-themes.
2. Each submission should have a title.
3. Abstracts should have 200 to 600 words.
4. Full papers should have 2000 to 7000 words, in English.
5. Author(s) with names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses should be included.
6. Each author making a submission should necessarily suggest at least one or two (accordingly to the submission option selected) and a maximum of two reviewers for the open review of the submitted abstract or full paper according to the acceptation policy stated above.
7. Authors should submit their work with the following font type and size.
– Times New Roman Font Type
– 12 Font Size
Full papers should be sent via the conference web site by filling the respective form and uploading the respective paper. If the conference web site is not accessible for you, you can also make your submission by email.
- Track 1: Finance, Insurance & Banking in Emerging Markets
- Track 2: Accounting, Taxation and Auditing
- Track 3: Information Management
- Track 4: Governance, Leadership & Public Administration
- Track 5: Marketing and Tourism
- Track 6: Energy & Economics
- Track 7: Operation Research, Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Track 8: Management
- Track 9: Legal Issues in Business in Emerging Markets
- Track 10: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and New firm development
The expected paper submissions should be related to the sub-themes under a specific track and authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their work at the conference in September 11-14, 2018.
The AIMC Conference 2018
Makerere University Business School, Kampala – Uganda VENUE: MBARARA,UGANDA